We may collect information from you including name, address, telephone number, email address and a record of your purchases when you:
• Place an order with us by phone, fax, email or website
• Return or exchange products
• Enquire about our products or subscribe to our mailing list or email newsletter
• Receive a gift ordered by a third party
• Enter a competition or are referred to us through a marketing promotion or survey
At Elemental Organic Skincare, we do our best to provide a quality shopping experience and to ensure you receive just what you have ordered. With this in mind, we use the information we collect to:
• Process and keep track of your order
• Respond to your queries and service requests
• Contact you, if necessary, to update you on the status of an order
• Send you our email newsletter, if requested
• Develop a profile of your product preferences so we can send you catalogues or promotional offers that might be of interest
• Keep you advised of product recalls, or other information about products you have ordered
• Improve our customer service and develop our product range in response to your feedback
We do not share our mailing list or customer details with anyone else.
How do we ensure your security?
Our website uses PayPal for all credit card payments to protect sensitive information, including your credit card number, as it passes through our secure payment gateway.
When you provide us with your email address, we may contact you by email if required to process your order or to respond to any other request for service or information. We will not send you promotional emails (e.g. our newsletter), unless you have agreed to receive them.
If you do not wish to receive any further email or mail communications from us, you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by:
1. Clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any broadcasted email you receive.
2. Sending an email to email@example.com We will remove you from our mailing and/or email list.
3. Calling us on (08) 9845 1110 and asking to be removed from our mailing and/or email list.
Please check that all details in your order form have been entered correctly, especially your email address, as this is our preferred method of contact. If there are queries regarding any part of your order we will first try to contact you by email.
To correct or update contact details previously provided:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call us on (08) 9845 1110 or fax us on (08) 9845 1300
3. If you have registered a customer profile, simply login to the store and you will be able to modify your details online.
Product News & Specials