Love the smooth creamy and that it doesn’t have any chemicals in it.
Harmony Rose Hip Face Cream
As I have mentioned before, I have been using the Nuture Rose Hip face cream, for many years and I love it. As I put it on my face, it just seems to relax me, my skin absorbs it so easily and it makes it feel refreshed, and no overpowering smells which I cannot stand, it is natural and organic another big plus. Another plus is that is lasts so long, you don't have to use much, it covers so easily, a little goes along way. Very good value for money, which you don't get in facial products in the big store, a big thank you to Elemental.
I'll definitely be purchasing more of this face cream, I don't often get to the bottom of the jar with skin products as I usually find something "not-to-like" and end up either giving away or binning. Not with this face cream, I just ran my finger around my empty jar, a state it's been in for a few weeks now, in the hope I missed a dob of cream but alas, it's still empty! At least keeping the jar eventually reminded me to order some more (:
1. The smell (: a lot of organic creams can't seem to get the smell right but this is lovely.
2. At the risk of sounding like an infomercial this actually makes my skin glow - when I make the effort and actually cleanse and moisturise morning and night for a few days instead of falling into bed without doing this ):
3. It soaks in and doesn't leave you looking like you've rubbed half a jar of Vaseline onto your face after applying, as a few other organic face creams I've tried do, which is fine if it's a Night Cream but not such a good look for day-time!
4. Non-irritating and doesn't flare up my redness or dermatitis plus it's home-grown in West Aus which is a huge bonus.
1. It doesn't come in a bottomless jar.
2. My partner steals it and uses it on his man-skin as he likes it a lot better than his man-face-cream I bought him from Coles ): perhaps I'd better buy him some lol
Wow I've written a novel, I better keep my review of the lovely Green Tea Cleansing Milk brief or I'll be banned from posting reviews (:
I absolutely love this product! After many years in the sun in Western Australia bringing up a very active little boy, my skin has been showing signs of sun-damage, even though I have moved to Melbourne. Elemental Nurture Face Cream is a light yet nutritious cream chock full of natural ingredients so beneficial for my skin. It smells good enough to eat! I support local Australian products and I am ecstatic to know this superior quality is available here on our doorsteps!
Product News & Specials